● Take responsibility for quality assurance of software development by performing functional and
● Understanding user requirements.
● Participating in analyze and design test cases and perform testing activities with development
● Responsible about keep logging and create bug record reports.
● Involving in preparation and update of user manuals.
● Coordinate between development team and business team.
● Designing and improving quality assurance process.
● Creating new ideas or suggest new features to improving software usabilities.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Computer, Computer Engineering or IT
● Understanding of common software failures and faults
● Good analytical and problem-solving skills
● Background Experiences in content industrial would be advantages.
● Knowledge of software development life cycle is preferable.
● A proactive, team player with ability to work in dynamic environments.
● Fresh graduates are welcome.