- Diagnose and assess organization gaps, data analysis, develop
appropriate interventions, evaluate and oversee results to support
continuous improvement, people capability, cultural transformation etc.
- Develop, deliver, and maintain Talent Management Programs
- Culture management and monitor corporate culture climate so that it
supports the organization’s business goals and mission. Work closely
with related functions to facilitate communication among new employees,
current employees, and management team. Design and implement
related tools to continuously maintain the desired momentum and
expected level of culture alignment.
- Act as a change agent in providing the support and mechanism to
implement major changes to the operations of the business.
- Conduct employee engagement survey and monitor action plans of such
engagement drivers closely to ensure satisfactory results. May host
related activities ex. workshops, focus groups, to discuss employee’s
concerns and suggestions.
- Ability to develop innovative communication methods, collaboration
challenges and support all clients by providing consultation, tools and
expertise to achieve transformation change
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure
that all key messages are delivered with a clear understanding in a timely
manner and drive appropriate action
- Special development project assignment.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in in HR development, organization
development or related fields.
- At least 5 years' experience in HR development, organization
- Excellent team leader, interpersonal skills and collaboration skills, and a
- Strong analytical skill with the ability to implement HR Tools to support
- Excellent communication skills and capable to deal with complex topics.
- Good command of written and verbal English communication skills.
- Computer-literate & have a good working knowledge/presentation skill of
- Microsoft Office Excel / Words / PowerPoint / Macintosh-Keynote.