- Responsible for the production, modification, and maintenance of Thairath Group website and web application
- Work with teams and manage time across multiple projects and tasks in a deal line-driven.
- Provide design, consulting, coordination and technology selection that are appreciated by business needs.
- Implementation of necessary technology and provide technical support and technical quality control.
- Maintain, Monitor, Diagnosis and troubleshoot daily issues between related party.
- Perform new technology to support our business and maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Thai nationality only, Age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science,Computer Engineering, IT or any related fields.
- Minimum 2 -5 years of experience in Software Development, Web Developer, Programmer, or related fields.
- Multitask skill and problem solving characteristics.
- Good service mind, fast learning and positive thinking.
- Proficiency in PHP, HTML, NodeJS, MongoDB, MySQL, and basic DevOps skill