o better understand our audience and how audience interacts with our website or how
to increase time spent on website
● Documenting customer journeys and other deliverables that will support the design and
development team (User flows through websites)
● Improve conversion rates for Marketing Campaigns
● Work closely with product teams to identify research topics
● Responsible for usability test - from past or future campaigns including A/B testing and
● Develop user surveys to acquire information from potential users
● Undertaking research through surveys & in person interviews and focus groups
● Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Graphic Design,
Communication Designs or any other related fields.
● Experience integrating user research into product design and design practices
● Experience in survey design & working knowledge of statistics and experimental design
● Deep understanding of UX & UI design principles.
● A strong portfolio of work that demonstrate your design thinking, process,and solutions
as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
● Strong presentation and communication skills.